Contractor Badge Office
The Contractor Badge Office at Fort Benning serves as the Access Control Operations hub for the 100% NCIC-III vetting of visitors and enforces all directives, regulations, policies and laws related to Homeland Security Presidential Directive -12 (HSPD-12)
- Provides an on-post location for properly vetted Service Members, Retirees, Dependents, Contractors, Civilians and any additional personnel needing assistance related to installation access control.
- Reviews, processes, manages and maintains PII, denials and NCIC-III related data and paperwork.
- Assists Federal, state and local law enforcement using access control data.
- Assists Government Employee Sponsors (GES) with submissions, renewals, reviews, denials and all other questions, concerns or request related to employees, contractors and other visitors as required.
- Issues all Long Term Passes and AIE Cards in support of HSPD-12 and all directives.
- Coordinates all Special Events on the installation requiring access by non-vetted personnel.
Source: Contractor Badge Office Website