Fort Jackson Golf Club
To get to the Fort Jackson Golf Club, from the Officers' Club take Semmes Rd. toward gate # 5 and turn right on Chesnut Rd.
Bogey's Snack Bar
1100 - 1900 Daily
Lunch, 1100 - 1500 Daily
The Fort Jackson Golf Club is considered by many as the finest golf operation the military has to offer. The facilities feature two well-maintained championship courses, state-of-the-art practice facilities, an attractive 10,000 square foot clubhouse, a well stocked pro shop, snack bar and lounge. Over 72,000 rounds of golf are played each year over the two courses. FJGC opened in 1949, with the original 18 hole course designed by George Cobb. In 1991, Arthur L. Davis added 20 new holes to 16 of the original holes to make up the current 36-hole complex.
Source: Ft. Jackson MWR Gold Club Website