Self care stalls - Single 10'x 10' $85, stall and one-half 10'x15' $105, double 10'x20' $125.
Trailer parking - $15 per month per trailer.
Pasture turnout - $15 per month for 2 horses, additional horses $5 each.
Full board stalls - Single 10x10 $215, stall and one-half 10x15 $245, double 10x20 $275. Full board includes daily stall cleaning, horse turnout, and four flakes of hay per day.
Hay is available, please contact the stables office for pricing. Patrons provide their own grain. The Stables staff feed the horses twice daily.
FLSA Fun Shows:
* Competitors horses are required to have a negative coggins.
* Multiple classes that may include but not be limited to: combination race, egg in spoon, down and back, flag race, barrels, poles, pleasure classes and jumping classes.
* Entry fees are $5 per class or $25 for the day (stables fund raiser).
* Ribbons and prizes will be awarded.
* Timed events (barrels, poles, flag, stake, apple bobbing races, etc...)
* Spectators are welcome and will not be charged.
* EDGE! participants will be encouraged to enter at the end of their 12-week course.