Airman and Family Readiness Center
A&FRC at Langley AFB (JBLE) provides workshops and individual consultations for active duty members, Guard, Reserve, DoD Civilians, military retirees and their eligible family members.
•Air Force Aid Society provides emergency financial assistance in the form of interest-free loans or grants.
• Career Focus Program assists military and family members acquire necessary skills for seeking employment.
•Casualty and Survivor Benefits Program assists retiring service members with election of survivor benefits and serves as the liaison between next of kin and government agencies to initiate benefits.
• The Discovery Resource Center offers access to personal computers, laser printers, internet, and informational handouts for all program areas.
• Exceptional Family Member Program provides family support services for service members who have family members with special needs to include information referral, support in navigating on and off base resources and linking families with respite care.
• Information and Referral Program can help you connect to on and off base resources. Consultants are available to assess needs and facilitate referrals.
• Personal, Work and Family Life Program offers individual assistance and workshops designed to promote healthy, stable relationships and marriages among military personnel.
Source: Langley FSS Website