McChord Thrift Shop

Add Photo
Add Review
Get Directions
  • Tue
    0930 - 1400
    1600 - 2000
    0930 - 1400
    0930 - 1400
  • Hours Info
    1st Sat of the Month: 0930-1400; Consignments accepted 0930-1230, Tues evenings 1600-1800

The McChord Thrift Shop at McChord AFB (JBLM) is a 501(c)4 non-profit run almost entirely by volunteers. The Thrift Shop aims to give around $50,000 annually and all proceeds are distributed to the club to provide scholarships for Air Force family members, and to support various charities in our community.

Not only can you find a bargain, but you can also make some extra cash for yourself by consigning items that you no longer need. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the sales price is yours to keep and the other twenty-five percent (25%) goes to the Thrift Shop. Just think, you'll save the hassle of organizing a garage sale, clean out your clutter, and help provide scholarships to worthy individuals all at once!

Source: Thrift Shop Facebook Page


Default Resources
View All Photos

Leave a Review

Terrible! Avoid!
Not great
Pretty average
It was good
Awesome! Love it!

0 Reviews

    There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review McChord Thrift Shop at McChord AFB (Joint Base Lewis-McChord)!