Library and Resource Center
The Library and Resource Center at NAS Corpus Christi offers:
- Computers with internet access and Microsoft Office products (non-NMCI)
- Free wireless internet access (WI-FI)
- More than 70 magazine and newspaper titles (back issues available for checkout)
- 2 Conference/training rooms for large groups (25 person capacity) with built in projector/screen for presentations and whiteboards
- NKO/AKO Database Research & Assistance
- Children's area
- Available for checkout: current bestsellers, children and young adult books, audio books on CD, DVDs, music, and Playaway titles
- Faxing services available for a fee
- Copying and printing services 10¢ a page
Resources Available are:
- Over 150 titles from the Professional Navy Reading List available for checkout
- Navy General Library Program: Over 108,000 FREE downloadable books, music, and videos, along with over 400 titles specifically for children.
- The NEW catalog address for the NASCC Library & Resource Center is: https://eosfcweb01.eosfc-intl.net/C95029/OPAC/Index.aspx/
- TumbleBooks: Animated talking picture books for children
- Learning Express: Test prep for the ASVAB, CLEP, SAT, GED, and more
- Mango Languages and Transparent Language Online for foreign language learners.
- Tutor.com: Online homework help and tutoring services.
- Military OneSource: Over 30 databases available with access to full text articles, journals, and peer-reviewed papers.
- Story Time for pre-school (ages 3-6) Tuesdays at 1000.
- Story Time for Baby/Toddler (ages newborn to 3) Thursdays at 1000.
- Summer Reading Program (June through August)
- Special monthly adult and youth events
Source: Library and Resource Center MWR Website
Leave a Review
Love their movie selection, and the coffee shop is very convenient too!
posted over 5 years ago
The library is very small, but its nice to at least have one on base. There is a small book collection and there are new release DVDs available to rent. Its easy to get access to the library using your ID card. The staff is very friendly.
posted over 6 years ago