Pass Tag and ID Card Office

Add Photo
Add Review
Get Directions
  • Mon
    0730 - 1530
    0730 - 1530
    0730 - 1530
    0730 - 1530
    0730 - 1530
  • Hours Info
    ID Card Office hours dependent on number of customers awaiting service

The ID Card / DEERS / RAPIDS office at NAS Whiting Field is located in Bldg 48A. They also handle visitor access control and pass and tag for the base.

Eligibility for all CAC cards and military dependents (Spouse and children over the age of 21) require two forms of acceptable IDs. (Please see link at bottom). Children over the age of 21 who are attending an accredited school of higher learning MUST bring in a letter from the school stating they are attending full time, pursuing an AA degree or higher, and their estimated graduation date printed on the letter.

Children under the age of 21 MUST have one ID with them in order to receive a new ID card. Examples are: expired/expiring military ID card, birth certificate, social security card, or school ID.


NAS Whiting Field Directory - Pass Tag and ID Card Office photo number 1
View All Photos

Leave a Review

Terrible! Avoid!
Not great
Pretty average
It was good
Awesome! Love it!

1 Review

  1. 18Apr17 Phoned the Whiting ID card office for information on DEERS for Retired Navy spouse. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful and told me that for some unknown reason there seems to be a communication breakdown when the spouse of a retiree is put on Medicare before the age of 65. DEERS is not automatically notified and retired service member and spouse must go to the nearest ID office in order to reregister their spouse in the DEERS system.