Brigade Dental Clinic
Naval Academy Brigade Dental Clinic is located in Bancroft Hall, ground floor, sixth wing, and is fully handicapped accessible. Patients in need of immediate treatment or routine examinations can either walk in or call for an appointment during working hours which is from 0645 until 1545 Monday through Friday.
Full service Dental Clinic offering a wide spectrum of Oral Health care including: Diagnostic, Preventive, Restorative, Orthodontic and Oral and Maxillofacial surgical care. Staff is comprised of seven Dental Officers, three Registered Dental Hygienists, and a support staff of twenty three.
The Brigade Dental department has the ability to provide a complete array of dental treatment procedures:
• Preventative Dentistry (dental cleanings, annual exams, radiographs, fluoride
• Operative Dentistry (fillings)
• Restorative Dentistry (cosmetic bonding)
• Prosthodontics (implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, removable prostheses)
• Endodontics (root canal therapy)
• Periodontics (gum surgery and maintenance)
• Orthodontics (braces)
• Oral Surgery (tooth extraction, implant placement)
• Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction treatment
• Custom Athletic Mouthguard fabrication
If care cannot be provided at this treatment facility, the patient will be referred to Naval Postgraduate Dental School or National Naval Medical Center. If care cannot be provided at NPDS/NNMC due to time restraints or patients do not meet assignment criteria, the patient will be sent to a civilian provider through the Active Duty Dental Plan (ADDP)
Leave a Review
I enjoyed my four years of dental care here. They were always courteous and reliable. Sometimes it was difficult to get appointments as the Brigade Midshipmen always take precedent. But that's ok, I had a great experience every time and my teeth were taken care of and the staff was awesome! Thank you!
posted over 3 years ago
I had oral surgery done at the USNA Brigade Dental and the surgeon was outstanding. He had worked in private practice for 20 years and decided to give military medicine a shot. Overall I've had good experiences with cleanings and general dental work as well.
posted almost 5 years ago