Manatee Cove Golf Course
Manatee Cove at Patrick AFB is a scenic 18-hole golf course, par 72, located between the Banana River and the Atlantic Ocean. The course covers 260 acres and is shared by many wild animal species.
Golf Course: Sun - Sat: 0630 - dusk
Pro Shop: 7 days/week: 0630-1800
Hackers Grill & Bar: Sun - Sat: 0700-1400
Bar: Sun - Sat: 1100-1800
Tee Time Procedures
Tee times can be made by two different methods. A tee time can be made over the internet at the gopatrick.fl.com web site under the golf course page or by a customer calling directly into the starter and/or pro shop. Advance tee times are made available to customers by their current status.
- Each authorized customer may make a maximum of up to 3 tee times by calling into the starter.
- Customers must initiate their own tee time process. The only authorized blocking of tee times is for approved tournament or league play.
Advance Tee Times
- 14 Days in Advance: Active Duty (AD), All Ranks. Type of play (dailygreen fees, annual fees or pass, or other methods) does not matter.
- 12 Days in Advance: DoD ID card holders of Team Patrick including DOD Mil/Civ Retirees, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors who purchase an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club.
- 10 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID card holders: Civilian members of the general public who are allowed to use the course by purchasing an Annual Pass (annual green fee) or Country Club designation.
- 7 Days in Advance: DoD ID card holders (except AD military refer to item 1) who pay the Annual Fee for membership at a greatly reduced cost and pay a surcharge every time they golf.
- 5 Days in Advance: DoD ID Card Holders of Team Patrick including DOD Mil/Civ Retirees, DoD Civilians and DoD Contractors who pay daily green fees.
- 2 Days in Advance: Non-DoD ID cardholders/Civilians in the general public who are allowed to use the course and pay daily green fees.
Active Duty Tee Times
- The golf course will reserve active duty tee times on Saturdays and Sundays to accommodate active duty “walk-ons.” The tee times will be annotated as “starters tee times” on the tee sheets. The starter will not release these times for general use by non-active duty golfers until 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tee time that is not used.
- Saturday active duty tee times will be 7:32 am, 9 am, and 11:32 am
- Sunday active duty tee times will be 7:32 am, 9:32 am, and 11:32 am
SALUTE TO ACTIVE DUTY
The 2019 Salute to Active Duty Program is for Active Duty personnel of all branches of the U.S. Military.
Year Round Program:
No charge for rental clubs
Free Range Balls
Memorial Day to Labor Day:
After Noon - Free Green Fees
After Noon - Half-price Carts
No charge for Rental Clubs
Free Range Balls
WINTER SMART CARDS
Smart cards are basically pre-paying for 10 rounds of golf. We are introducing two smart cards that include green fees and cart fees, and one smart card for current AGF that is a cart fee only.
E1 - E4, Juniors & Widows (green fee only): $160
E5 & Up (green fee only): $225
E1 - E4, Juniors & Widows (includes cart): $320
E5 & Up (includes cart): $375
Non-DoD Civilian (includes cart): $445
CATERING IS AVAILABLE - Plan your next affair with them!
Contact our catering professional at 321-494-7492.
Source: Golf Course Website